Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some old pics...


Found these on the computer at my parent's office. Not sure why I scanned them all in or what project I had been working on, but they were cute to see again. And man, what a bruise. It's been along time since I haved bruised like that. Been a long time since I have fallen or walked into something too, I guess. This particular bruise came from the crash aluded to in the first photo, when Bryce and I took a toboggan run a bit too quick, on a GT racer (pictured), which is designed for 1 or 2 children, or 1 adult. Not 2 adults, at lightning speed. Needless to say, the ridge on the back of the GT seat made a lovely 'impression' on me.



Me and Laurie - looking forward to seeing Laurie and her new son Baron on this trip. Laurie and I flatted in university together.

The girls, many years ago. This was the before picture. The "hors dervez" picture was the after picture. (not in this selection of photos, but funny funny night)

Another university photo with Kate, Me, Juls and Katie

No comments: