Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our first roast



We did it. We finally grew up and made our very own roast dinner. We thought about it all day and planned things out ahead of time so everything was finished at the same time, and we even invited friends (Brent and Clare) over to make sure we put our full effort into it. And it was good! Besides a wee mishap with the gravy, I don't know what we were so worried about. I always thought roasts were a huge deal, but they are super easy, its just the clean up after with all the dishes that was the hardest part!
Looking forward to more culinary exploration......

Some cute pics....
Here is Tim and Zoe, asleep, and proving that genetics is not a farce.


And here is our Li'l Eddie. So cute. So fat and lazy. But we love her!


On to the start of another busy week. Volleyball season is back on, exams, Canada trip at the end of this week and heaps to do before I go. At least I haven't got the "bug" that everyone seems to be getting. I sure hope I stay healthy until I can get at least one cuddle with each of Maire, Raelen, Asher, Abby, Annalise, Max, Zoe, Laurelle, Baron, Jada and Kyla (all the babies I want to see while I am home). And Mom and Dad of course!

No comments: