Thursday, February 25, 2010

35 Weeks.


I am feeling weirdly like things are about to happen. Weird gurgles and movements in the tummy seem to predict that things are afoot. However, practical women (those who aren't pregnant at the moment) have informed me it is probably just the baby dropping or engaging. Going for a walk is more difficult than it was last week as it feels like the baby may drop out if I am not careful. I am also told that I shouldn't worry about it just falling out, much to my disappointment!
Still working, and have been able to teach PE this week which has been nice to get myself back in the zone I enjoy. However, I possibly shouldn't have thrown the discus on athletics day. I did get it to go pretty far though, considering I have such a massive counterweight sticking out the front!

Check out the new maternity shirt I got. Too cute to have the little baby pic on the front. It was a big hit with the kids at school. "aww, miss, I love your shirt...."'

1 comment:

Michelle and Nathan travel the world said...

Ola,
Great to see the growing baby bump.
Loving the jandal tan marks.