Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Newbie, Lorenzo, the Jan project?


Looking for a nickname for the newest addition to the Lorcet clan. Bryce quite likes Newbie, but our friends have a dog named Newbie and it reminds me too much of calling our new baby after a canine! Lorenzo is my pick, but as we don't know (and won't until D-Day) the gender, Lorenzo seems to lean to the masculine side a wee more.

I am excited to be pregnant again, but a little in awe of going through the whole event all over again. Luckily, Emily is such a cutie each day that it reminds me why I am going through the morning sickness, fat tummy, stretch marks and the inevitable "day of pain" once more. Let's just try to remember that I said that this is only for once more.
This is a picture of Lorenzo's lil feet. Awwww..... ;)

3 comments:

Moore's Abroad said...

Huge congratulations guys, exciting times ahead. Hope you're keeping well Candace

Michelle and Nathan travel the world said...

Yay Candace the baby making machine!! Congrats.

Laura said...

Congrats Candace!! Our early pregnancy name for the growing one was "the Creature from the Womb Lagoon." :p