Thursday, October 21, 2010

I did it!

So, after about 22 years of having long enough hair to put in a ponytail and looking like I am 18 for almost all of that time (despite an older looking face), I have finally cut it all off (most of it anyway). I could have gone more drastic and maybe that is the next step. I am not against going back to long hair in the future and as some friends have pointed out, I am just taking a "holiday" from my hair! We shall see how soon I try to grow it out again though. For now, its fun and light and will take so much less time!
Before the cut:

The vast amount of hair that was cut; it doesn't look really long here, but it sure was a mound of thickness that is gone!

After:

I think I look more like a "Mrs" now than before.

1 comment:

Michelle and Nathan travel the world said...

wow awesome candace, im loving the new look! Its stunnng. Also loving your ice breaker top too.