Friday, July 16, 2010

3 months!

So we have hit the 3 month mark and are feeling so much better about this parenting thing. I would hesitate to say we are feeling on top of it, and she seems to be changing her routines all the time which is forcing us to stay adaptable; but much more confident than those first 6 weeks!
Here is a picture of her and her Grandma Maureen's teddy bear which we are using to gauge how big she is getting from month to month.

Last weekend we took another road trip to see John and Cushla in Palmerston North for lunch. Emily is a very good baby and is really enjoying watching everything around her now. However, when she gets tired, she can get pretty grumpy (as is expected I guess). I have this sling thing called a Moby which I wear her in and last weekend I noticed her getting tired in the cafe. So, I put her in the Moby and she fell asleep while the rest of us were able to chat in peace.


This is a picture of some of the babies from our coffee group (the group of us who took a parenting class together while we were pregnant). I invited the group around for a Buggy Walk 'N' Talk and we had a gorgeous sunny winter day blessed on us to wake in. Such a nice relief from all the rain!

No comments: