Monday, December 07, 2009

More photos....

I keep meaning to have a weekly update on this thing but I seem to go in cycles: whenever I have time to add to it, I have nothing interesting to add. When I am too busy to add stuff, it seems like that is when I have stuff I want to put on here!
I will just add some of the most recent photos from my phone and do a quick entry. I seem to be in one of those phases where they is too much to do right now. Doing exam marking again this year and still have about 1000 Physics papers left to mark. What was I thinking?


This is a photo of Kim and I taken at a karaoke bar during Clare's hens party.


And this one is Clare (the hen herself) and Kim and I before the night became a bit more wild. Belly dancing and karaoke were fun. Even for a pregnant chick! I found it weird to try to swing my hips, and shake my pelvis, without actually being able to differentiate the difference anymore between my waist and hips!


This is a photo of John and Bryce, the day after John had eye surgery. This is the first time Bryce had ever seen his uncle without glasses. John's vision had been improved from the surgery and he said he was feeling naked without his specs. Awesome!!


This is some of the teachers and I at school who are dressed up as zombies for our end of year "dance on stage, look like weirdos and entertaing the kids" dance. I am on the left. A pregnant zombie made some of the kids a bit weirded out. He He

No comments: