Friday, November 25, 2005

Frisbee Golf



This is a great sport and I fully recommend trying it if you haven't yet. Same rules as golf, but instead of hitting a small ball into a hole, you throw a specialized frisbee (or disc) into a basket-like target. If you are interested in having a round, and you are in Toronto, let me know and I will get you in contact with Lawrence, Robyn's boyfriend. He's always keen for a game. There are two courses in T.O. I know about, one on Toronto Island and another in town, near the airport. I actually sunk a 23 metre putt the other day. It was very exciting. Hey, no laughing. You can win big bucks in the U.S. at the Disc Golf Champs. One day maybe.....

1 comment:

brokenengine said...

It's minus something here, and trying to snow. If he's playing this outside these days, he's out of his mind.